Community Safety and Wellbeing
Join us for a virtual discussion moderated by mental health educator, Rebecca Higgins with a panel of community safety and wellbeing experts servicing Toronto. This session takes a holistic approach to proactively addressing important issues impacting our community, such as mental health, addiction, homelessness, safety and wellbeing.
The goal of this session is to connect our community with these important services and organizations and provide an understanding of ways to work together to enhance the safety and wellbeing of our community. The session will conclude with an opportunity for questions and comments to be addressed.
• Hilary Jackett – Streets to Homes
• Ryan Holford – Streets to Homes
• Sharon Campbell – Shelter, Support & Housing Administration
• Elaine Amsterdam – Gerstein Crisis Centre
• Andrea Westbrook – Toronto Community Crisis Service Pilot Project
• Elizabeth Harnett – Neighbourhood Community Officer program, 52 Division
• Kat Marhong – Community Crisis Response Program
• Saige McMahon – Indigenous Led Crisis Response Pilot – 2-Spirited People of the 1st Nations
Who should attend:
All BIA members, local residents and other community stakeholders
March 28, 2023, 10:00A.M. – 11:30 A.M. for discussion and Q&A.
Virtual Meeting, link will be shared with attendees
Register for this Event
If you would like to attend, please RSVP at email@example.com, by March 10, 2023
Janice Solomon | Executive Director
Dana Duncanson | Director of Marketing & Communications
Justine Smith | Communications Manager