Featured Image: StretchLab offers assisted stretching services designed to decrease pain and tension, and improve health, flexibility and mobility.
This month we spoke to David Moskowitz, owner of StretchLab Toronto Downtown, who shared his wisdom on the topic of wellness:
“Wellness is not singular faceted; it involves various aspects of your life including a physical fitness plan, a food consumption plan, a physical and mental recovery plan. Having all aspects of wellness considered will enable someone to receive the full benefits of being WELL.”
He also revealed something that many Torontonians might not know about: the up and coming fitness hub surrounding StretchLab at 410 Adelaide Street West! (Check out the full article here to learn more). If you’re looking to boost those feel-good #Summervibes with holistic self-care, here’s where you’ll find your recharge:
barre3: 430 Adelaide St W
Offering effective workouts that combine strength, cardio, and mindfulness, and a community founded on body positivity and inclusivity.
Impact Kitchen: 444 Adelaide St W
Healthy menu made from fresh, local, and organic ingredients by a team of chefs, nutritionists, and wellness experts.
LiftTheCitySupplements.com: 477 Richmond St
Vitamin Supplement Shop featuring high quality products and services to inspire, motivate, and support fitness and training.
Othership: 425 Adelaide St W
Othership is an otherworldly bathhouse experience that creates a new form of wellness entertainment through sauna, ice baths, and breathwork.
Spark Pilates: 487 Adelaide St W #201
Spark Pilates brings real-life experience to each workout that encompasses strength, control and perseverance, to assist students in reaching their full potential and optimal balance in life.
Here are more great spots downtown Toronto to help you revitalize and prioritize your wellness this Summer:
- Arzadon Fitness: Personal Training – 460 Richmond St W
- barre3: Fitness: Studio – 430 Adelaide St W
- Body Positive Fitness: Fitness Studio – 266 King St W
- CS Nutrition: Nutritionist : Wellness – 500 King St W
- elleTO: Fitness Studio – 435 King St W
- Executive Athlete Training: Fitness Studio – 49 Spadina Ave
- F45 Training Toronto Downtown: Fitness Studio – 165 King St W
- Fit Squad: Fitness Studio – 111 Peter St
- Fit Factory Downtown: Fitness Studio – 373 King St W
- GoodLife Fitness Toronto Richmond and Bathurst: Fitness Studio – 555 Richmond St W
- Imprint Pilates – 101 Spadina Ave #103
- Innovative Fitness Toronto (Ritz-Carlton): Fitness Studio – 181 Wellington St W
- LiftTheCitySupplements.com: Wellness – 477 Richmond St W
- Limber: Women’s boutique fitness studio – 334 Adelaide St W
- Othershipz: Wellness Studio – 425 Adelaide St W
- SMASHBOX Performance and Fitness: Fitness Studio – 14 Duncan St
- Spark Pilates: Pilates Studio – 487 Adelaide St W #201
- SPINCO: Indoor cycling – 129 Spadina Ave
- Step Up Massage & Rehab: Wellness – 218 Adelaide St W
- StretchLab: Fitness Studio – 410 Adelaide St W
- Studio Fitness: Fitness Studio – 477 Richmond St W
- Well BYND: Wellness – 460 Richmond St W
- Yogatime:Yoga Studio – 381 Front St W
- Yoga Tree Richmond Spadina: Yoga Studio – 140 Spadina Ave
- Your House Fitness: Fitness Studio – 250 Wellington St W